The Bibaum® is characterised by two balanced and symmetric leaders on one trunk. The division of the growth among two leaders offers numerous advantages in the production.
- Less strong lower branches - creating narrower fruiting walls
- Uniform colouration of the fruits
- Well-spaced fruiting wall which dries quickly
- Excellent vigour management
- Perfect for mechanical pruning and thinning
- Reduction of cultivation activities.
Based on the orchards fertility, the variety and the growth of the tree, the recommended distance between the rows is varying from 2,2 m to 2,9 m, while the within-row spacing should range from 1 m to 1,5 m.